Ms. Brown was responsible for preparation of the Technical Drainage Study and drainage design drawings for the development, which was located on a site impacted with alluvial fan flow of approximately 3600 cfs. Design included a large rip rap-lined channel with drop structures, and an 80’ by 200’ reinforced concrete energy dissipation structure. The protective flood channel was a Clark County Regional Flood Control District facility, and required their approval as well as that of Clark County.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study