North Las Vegas, Nevada. Ms. Brown was responsible for the preparation of the technical drainage study for this 1000+ acre solar field site, which implemented large quantities of photovoltaic (PV) panels for the generation of electricity. The drainage design for the site included large rip-rap-lined channels that are included in the Clark County Regional Flood Control District (CCRFCD) Master Plan, conveying over 1200 cfs in the 100-year storm event. The channels are designed in accordance with the Master Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park, also prepared by Ms. Brown in 2008.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study