North Las Vegas, Nevada. Ms. Brown was responsible for preparation of the drainage study and two-dimensional analysis (Flo2D program) to determine what areas of the Mountain View Industrial Park will be protected by the future West Detention Basin. The study included preliminary grading plans for gradual excavation of the West Detention Basin, which is a planned Clark County Regional Flood Control District (CCRFCD) Regional facility. The shadow study will be utilized to determine which areas within the industrial park will be responsible for excavation as the area develops, and the areas within the shadow will be pro-rated quantity of excavation of the West Detention Basin.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study