Ms Brown prepared the Master Drainage Study for the 132 acre site, which is planned for development of separate 6 acre commercial parcels. The site was impacted by large flows along the southern boundary, which is located across an active alluvial floodplain. The Master Drainage Study included drainage design for each lot, and for a proposed onsite roadway. The Study also included a flood control collection channel, with assoicated RCB crossings, etc. to convey a 100-year peak flow rate of over 850 cfs through the subject site.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study