Ms Brown prepared the technical drainage study for the 40-acre site, which included drainage and storm drain design for the proposed improvements of a fuel station and minimart. The site was located on a rocky slope with an existing large culvert located under the adjacent railroad berm, which discharged runoff flow directly onto the parking area of the site. The drainage design included complex drainage collection and conveyance design, so as not to impact the downstream area, which, at the time of the project construction, is being improved with interchange/highway improvements by the state of Nevada. The drainage design also included BMP landscape swales as much as possible, to infiltrate and settle contaminants before release from the subject site.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study