North Las Vegas, Nevada. Ms. Brown was responsible for the preparation of the technical drainage study for this 150-acre solar field site incorporating large quantities of photovoltaic (PV) panels. The drainage design for the site included a large rip-rap lined channel that is included in the Clark County Regional Flood Control District (CCRFCD) Master Plan, conveying over 1200 cfs in the 100-year storm event. The outlet of the channel was designed and implemented with gabion-lined drop structures and a reinforced concrete box culvert (RCB).
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study