Ms. Brown was responsible for performing a complete hydrologic study for the project, which has a watershed of approximately 30 square miles. Ms. Brown was also responsible for hydraulic computer modelling of the existing system, and for alternative development for improvements to the conveyance system. Included in the Predesign Report were the locations of all utilities known to exist within the extensive project limits, alternative development with recommended phasing of the project, along with cost estimates for each alternative.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study