Ms. Brown served as project engineer and was responsible for hydraulic analysis and design of a bridge crossing of a major arterial urban roadway to convey 11,500 cfs. The design included preparation of design drawings and specifications. The project included relocation of a 10″ water main and a 15″ sewer, structural design of the bridge and approach slabs, and inlet and outlet slope paving.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study