Clark County, Nevada. Ms. Brown was responsible for preparation of the Technical Drainage Study for this Clark County library, situated on 15 acres in the southwest portion of the Las Vegas Valley. The Library is a LEED certified construction project, attaining the required points for storm water quality and quantity. The site incorporates pervious concrete, onsite detention and infiltration, and other methods of runoff reduction and improvement of runoff water quality.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study