Clark County, Nevada. Ms. Brown was responsible for the preparation of the technical drainage study for this 300-acre solar field site, which implemented large quantities of photovoltaic (PV) panels for the generation of electricity. The drainage design for the site included large earthen berms that operate to convey over 1000 cubic feet per second (cfs) of runoff flow approaching the site, redirecting it around the site for discharge into historical flow paths downstream of the solar fields.
- 2016 – Railroad Pass Travel Center – Henderson/Boulder City, Nevada
- 2014 – Love’s RV Storage Site – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2014 – APEX Commercial Center North (ACCN)- North Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Nextera Energy – Mountain View Solar Energy Project
- 2012 – Technical Drainage Study for Mountain View Industrial Park – Phased Grading of the West Detention Basin with Shadow Study